Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm back...

So...I've gotten a little behind on my blogging. I promise there are reasons for that. 1) Life is kind of boring sometimes. 2) My internet was so slow that I couldn't put much on without getting disconnected. 3) Mom's been sick for the past couple of weeks.

Now, though, I have a better net connection, so we'll see if I will do better now. :)

I found some pictures from Mom's birthday cake that I made. My friend, Amanda, told me about an awesome marshmallow fondant recipe (usually fondant tastes gross). I think it turned out pretty good for my first fondant covered cake.

Here's the cake itself.

And I even made her a little one for her candle -- there's no way we could put 58 of 'em on the cake!

1 comment:

Amanda Tyler said...

Hey! I love the cake. It turned out really cute!

Amanda