Thursday, July 31, 2008

The end of my Molly girl:(

Today was a day that I really hate being an adult instead of a kid. I had to go to the hospital today to have a scope done - down my throat to look at my esophagus and stomach. It turned out alright, so I probably have to have my gall bladder taken out, as they think that's the problem.


After I left the hospital, Mom and I went to the vet's office to check on my dog, Molly. Molly started looking sick on Friday, then refused to eat anything from Saturday on. The vet said that her liver wasn't working, but they would try medications. When we got there today, though, the vet said she was worse and she looked bad. So I had to make a very adult decision that I didn't like. I had to decide to put my dog down. I sat with her, holding her head until it was done, which was quick. She's not in any pain now, which I'm glad. She was definitely the best dog ever and I know that I will miss having her here and snuggling up to me to give her Mommy love!

Molly didn't really like to have her picture taken that much. lol If she was "sitting", she always looked so regal!

That's my Molly girl!!

No comments: